- Monday from 09.00 to 20.00
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 09.00 to midnight
- Friday from 09.00 to 03.00
- Saturday from 09.00 to 04.00
Workshops and shops
- Winter from 10.00 to 18.00
- Summer from 10.00 to 20.00
- Autumn and spring from 10.00 to 19.00
Child ticket (4 to 12)6,25€
Free admission for children under 4
Family (2 adults + 2 children from 4 to 12)28,25€
Large families with discount cards can enter with all their children (under 12 years)
Students and Seniors (over 65)7,40€
Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + MNAC18,00€
The price of the ticket includes a visit to the Poble Espanyol and to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the MNAC
Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + Tibidabo16,00€
How to get there
- By public transport
- By car
GPS: GPS locations- Latitude:41º 22'8.79"N - Longitude: 2º 8'52.15"E.
The site has a private car park where you can park your vehicle.
Prices and use of ticket:
- Can I come in and out of the Village on the same day with my ticket?
Yes, presenting your ticket at the door.
- With the Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + MNAC, do I have to visit both museums on the same day?
No. But if you buy your combined ticket at the Poble Espanyol, you have to visit it on the same day. Your ticket will be valid during 15 days to visit the MNAC. Likewise, if you buy your ticket at the MNAC, you have to visit it on the same day, but have 15 days to visit the Poble Espanyol. The MNAC does not accept tickets bought at the Poble Espanyol that have not been validated at the entry to the Poble Espanyol.
- Is there a special price for disabled people?
No, but the companion gets in free of charge.
- Do I have to buy a ticket to access to the shops and workshops?
Yes, but there is the option of buying a Friend Pass which, for only 30 Euros per year, allows you to enter the site as many times as you wish.
- Is the Village accessible for people with wheelchairs?
At the moment, the Village is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility who use a wheelchair. They can nevertheless visit part of the Village.
- Is there a car park in the Village?
Yes, a pay car park. It is managed by Iglesias Bus and their telephone number is 93.425.00.31
- Can I enter the Village by bicycle?
Yes, bicycles are allowed in the Village, but their owners cannot ride them in the site. They have to park in the premises they access, not in the street.
- Can I do a guided tour of the Village?
Sí. Yes. The audioguide service offers the possibility of doing a guided tour of the Village between 9.00 and 20.00 in Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Italian. You can also do a personalised guided visit and an animated visit for groups, reserving in advance by phoning 93.508.63.00 or via email@example.com.
- Are dogs allowed in the Village?
Dogs are allowed in the Village, as long as their owners hold them on a leash (while they walk around the site and when they are inside a building) and pick up their faeces.