Christmas opening hours
- 24.12.2014 from 9am to 8pm
- 25.12.2014 from 9am to 2pm
- 26.12.2014 from 9am to 8pm
- 31.12.2014 from 9am to 6am
- 01.01.2015 from 1pm to 8pm
- 06.01.2015 from 9am to midnight
- Monday from 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9am to midnight
- Friday from 9am to 3am
- Saturday from 9am to 4am
The box office closes one hour before closing time.
Workshops and shops
- Winter from 10am to 6pm
- Summer from 10am to 8pm
- Autumn and spring from 10am to 7pm
Some establishments are closed in January and February.
How to get there
- By public transport
- By car
GPS: GPS locations- Latitude:41º 22'8.79"N - Longitude: 2º 8'52.15"E.
The site has a private car park where you can park your vehicle.
Child ticket (4 to 12)7,00€
Free admission for children under 4
Family (2 adults + 2 children from 4 to 12)33€
Large families with discount cards can ask for special prices in the box office or calling number (+34) 93 508 63 00.
Seniors (over 65)8,40€
Seniors will be asked show the required documents.
Students will be asked show the required documents.
Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + MNAC18€
The price of the ticket includes a visit to the Poble Espanyol and to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the MNAC
Prices and use of ticket:
- Can I come in and out of the Village on the same day with my ticket?
Yes, presenting your ticket at the door.
- With the Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + MNAC, do I have to visit both museums on the same day?
No. But if you buy your combined ticket at the Poble Espanyol, you have to visit it on the same day. Your ticket will be valid during 15 days to visit the MNAC. Likewise, if you buy your ticket at the MNAC, you have to visit it on the same day, but have 15 days to visit the Poble Espanyol. The MNAC does not accept tickets bought at the Poble Espanyol that have not been validated at the entry to the Poble Espanyol.
- Is there a special price for disabled people?
Yes. You can ask for special prices for disabled in the box office.
- Is the Village accessible for people with wheelchairs?
At the moment, the Village is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility who use a wheelchair. They can nevertheless visit part of the Village.
- Is there a car park in the Village?
Yes, a pay car park. It is managed by Iglesias Bus and their telephone number is 93.425.00.31
- Can I enter the Village by bicycle?
No. Bycicles must be parked in the bycicle parking zone, which is located in front of the box office. Neither skates, scooters or balls are allowed inside Poble Espanyol.
- Can I do a guided tour of the Village?
Sí. Yes. The audioguide service offers the possibility of doing a guided tour of the Village between 9.00 and 20.00 in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Russian and Hebrew. You can also do a personalised guided visit and an animated visit for groups, reserving in advance by phoning 93.508.63.00 or via email@example.com.
- Are dogs allowed in the Village?
Dogs are allowed in the Village, as long as their owners hold them on a leash (while they walk around the site and when they are inside a building) and pick up their faeces.