- Monday from 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9am to midnight
- Friday from 9am to 3am
- Saturday from 9am to 4am
> From January 11th to February 8th, el Poble Espanyol will close at 8 p.m.
The box office closes one hour before closing time.
Workshops and shops
- Winter from 10am to 6pm
- Summer from 10am to 8pm
- Autumn and spring from 10am to 7pm
Some establishments are closed in January and February.
Opening hours Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday: from 11 a.m to 8 p.m
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: from 11 a.m to 8:30 p.m
- It will be closed Decembre 25th and 26th and January 1st.
Current rates at the ticket office of the enclosure. Buy your tickets online and benefit from the discounts!
|Children (4-12 years old) Free admission for children under 4
|Senior (over 65)||9,00€||Buy|
|Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children 4-12 years old)*||36,00€||Buy|
|Night ticket (valid from 8 p.m.)||7,00€||Buy|
|Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + MNAC**||19,00€||Buy|
- * Large families could ask for special discounts at the ticket office or calling to +34 93 508 63 00 (need to be supported with adequate documentation)
- ** The ticket includes the visit to Poble Espanyol and to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the MNAC
- *** A deposit will be required for the video guide
The purchase of a ticket does not work as an entrance for a concert
How to get there
- By public transport
- By car
GPS: GPS locations- Latitude:41º 22'8.79"N - Longitude: 2º 8'52.15"E.
The site has a private car park where you can park your vehicle.
Prices and use of ticket:
- Can I come in and out of the Village on the same day with my ticket?
Yes, presenting your ticket at the door.
- With the Combined ticket Poble Espanyol + MNAC, do I have to visit both museums on the same day?
No. But if you buy your combined ticket at the Poble Espanyol, you have to visit it on the same day. Your ticket will be valid during 15 days to visit the MNAC. Likewise, if you buy your ticket at the MNAC, you have to visit it on the same day, but have 15 days to visit the Poble Espanyol. The MNAC does not accept tickets bought at the Poble Espanyol that have not been validated at the entry to the Poble Espanyol.
- Is there a special price for disabled people?
Yes. You can ask for special prices for disabled in the box office.
- Is the Village accessible for people with wheelchairs?
At the moment, the Village is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility who use a wheelchair. They can nevertheless visit part of the Village.
- Is there a car park in the Village?
Yes, a pay car park. It is managed by Iglesias Bus and their telephone number is 93.425.00.31
- Can I enter the Village by bicycle?
No. Bycicles must be parked in the bycicle parking zone, which is located in front of the box office. Neither skates, scooters or balls are allowed inside Poble Espanyol.
- Can I do a guided tour of the Village?
Sí. Yes. The audioguide service offers the possibility of doing a guided tour of the Village between 9.00 and 20.00 in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Russian and Hebrew. You can also do a personalised guided visit and an animated visit for groups, reserving in advance by phoning 93.508.63.00 or via email@example.com.
- Are dogs allowed in the Village?
Dogs are allowed in the Village, as long as their owners hold them on a leash (while they walk around the site and when they are inside a building) and pick up their faeces.