Ven al Poble Espanyol!
Stroll along our streets and squares to discover Spain without moving from Barcelona.
Lots of fun activities are waiting for you to spend the day with your family or for a romantic evening. Visit our art exhibitions, discover how our craftspeople work and enjoy our high-quality restaurants and gourmet shops you will find in the Village.
Buy your ticket or, if you prefer, buy or renew our annual pass to visit us whenever you like for a single price.
- Monday from 09.00 to 20.00
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 09.00 to midnight
- Friday from 09.00 to 03.00
- Saturday from 09.00 to 04.00
- Adult ticket + audioguide 11,00€
- Child ticket (4 to 12) + audioguide 6,25€
- Students and Retired (over 65) 7,40€
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew and German
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Open: from Monday to Sunday from 09.00 to 18.00
- Price: 3.50 € supplement
How to get there
We are located in the Montjuic Park, at 13 Avinguda de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia in Barcelona