You won’t want to leave Poble Espanyol during the next few months! Sign up for the new family pass for the autumn-winter season and take part in many activities designed for the whole family as often as you want.
A single admission pass for families with two, three or four members that allows them to enjoy all these events:
- Halloween, the scariest event in Barcelona (30 October)
- La Fira Medieval, a trip back in time to the markets, customs and traditions of the Middle Ages (4-6 November)
- Let’s Snow, the only Ski and Mountain Sports festival in Catalonia (11-13 November)
- Christmas in the Village, a different way of experiencing Christmas in an incomparable setting with countless activities for the whole family (8-11 December).
- As well as family activities every weekend: plays, comedy, dance, arts and crafts workshops and games.
Valid until 31 December 2016. Not valid for concerts or private events. The pass is non-transferable and accreditation is required.