Ready to enjoy one of the most fun and authentic parties of the year? The 6th edition of the Poble Espanyol Beer Festival is here! From April the 30th to May the 12th, the Poble’s Plaza Mayor will be transformed into an authentic German Biergarten so that we can enjoy this festive tradition that has crossed borders.
Come and sample the wide range of beers and food on offer: wheat beers, stouts, abbey beers, Pilsners, lagers, hot dogs, bratwurst, currywursts, Eisbein, bretzels, German salad ... all delicious and in the best setting!
But that’s not all - beer and cuisine will be combined with hot dog eating and pitcher lifting competitions, beer pouring workshops, children's activities and lots of music! DJ sets will feature both traditional Bavarian songs and the latest hits and there will also be live music.
The Biergarten is the ideal way to enjoy the spring and have a great time with friends or family. Don’t miss the most enjoyable Beer Festival in Barcelona!
- Thursday 30 April 2019 from 18 pm to 1 am
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 from 12 am to 21 pm
- Friday 3 May 2019 from 18 pm to 1 am
- Saturday 4 May 2019 from 12 am to 1 am
- Sunday 5 May 2019 from 12 am to 21 pm
- Friday 10 May 2019 from 18 pm to 1 am
- Saturday 11 May 2019 from 12 am to 1 am
- Sunday 12 May 2019 from 12 am to 21 pm
The Festival is included in Poble Espanyol's general admission. Free entrance for children under 4 and annual passes.
Buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Festival activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
Buy your menu in advance and skip the line!
- Biergarten Menu: 1 frankfurt or bratwurst or pikanwurst + 1 serving of french fries + 1L beer - 13,50€
- Knuckle Menu: Knuckle + 1 serving of french fries + 1/2L Konig or Wasteiner beer - 13,50€
* tickets soon