The Poble Espanyol will host one of the most fun and authentic celebrations of the year yet again. The 5th edition of the Beer Festival, from 27th April until 6th May, will transform the main plaza into a genuine German Biergarten, which will recreate the festive tradition that transcends all borders.
Wheat beers, black beers, abbey beers, Pilsner, lager, frankfurts, bratwursts, pikantwursts, eisbein, bretzels, German salads... Is your mouth watering? Come and try a wide range of beers and culinary delights that will satisfy even the most demanding of palettes.
But that's not all! The Biergarten is a great festival to be shared with friends or family, and so, entertainment and activities for all audiences will be the focal point. Throughout the duration of the festival, you will enjoy frankfurt eating and pitcher lifting competitions, workshops on how to pour beer, kids activities and lots of music. In the DJ's session, both traditional Bavarian songs and current hits will be played, and it will all be rounded off with a lives blues concert.
Don't miss out on the most fun Beer Festival in Barcelona!
- Friday April 27 2018 from 6pm to 2am
- Saturday April 28 2018 from 12pm to 2 am
- Sunday April 29 2018 from 12pm to 2 am
- Monday April 30 2018 from 12pm to 2 am
- Tuesday May 1 2018 from 12pm to 9pm
- Friday May 4 2018 from 6pm to 2am
- Saturday May 5 2018 from 12pm to 2 am
- Sunday May 6 2018 from 12pm to 9pm
Included in Poble Espanyol general admission. Free entrance for children under 4 and annual passes.
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Festival activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
Buy your menu in advance and skip the line!
- Biergarten Menu: 1 frankfurt or bratwurst or pikanwurst + 1 serving of french fries + 1L beer - 12,50€
- Knuckle Menu: Knucle, 1 serving of french fries + 1/2L Konig or Wasteiner beer - 14€
The reservation will be only valid for the stated date and hour