Every year since 2014 we’ve celebrated one of the most popular Beer Festival in Barcelona! For a few days, Poble Espanyol of Barcelona is transformed into a typical German Biergarten where beer and German gastronomy are combined with different fun contests, workshops for learning how to pull beer, raising hugh beer jugs, among others. There’s also live music and DJ sessions.
Due to the current situation of COVID-19, this year we celebrate a very special Biergarten's edition: we adapt the event to guarantee all the security measures that the current situation requires, we limit the capacity according to current regulations and add more spaces so you can enjoy the Festival and feel safe at the same time.
Don’t miss the funniest Beer Festival in Barcelona with your family or friends!
- Friday 18th September 2020 from 6pm to 12am
- Saturday 19th September 2020 from 12pm to 12am
- Sunday 20th September 2020 from 12pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 23rd September 2020 from de 6pm to 12am
- Thursday 24th September 2020 from 12pm to 12am
- Friday 25th September 2020 from 6om to 12am
- Saturday 26th September 2020 from 12pm to 12am
- Sunday 27th September 2020 from 12pm to 9pm
Non-residents in Catalonia: Included in Poble Espanyol's entrance ticket (limited capacity)
If you want to complete your experience, skip the line and ensure your access to the Festival, complete your ticket buying one of these menus:
- Biergarten menu: 1 frankfurt , bratwurst or pikanwurst + 1 serving of fries + 1L beer (Franziskaner or San Miguel 1516): 17€ (entrance ticket included)
- Knuckle menu: Knuckle with sauerkraut and potatoe salad + 1/2L beer (Franziskaner or San Miguel 1516): 17,50€ (entrance ticket included)
COVID-19 : Safety and hygiene protocol
✅ We have reduced the capacity according to current regulations.
✅ We do the registration of the personal data to all our visitors *
✅ We have increased cleaning and disinfection protocols in our facilities.
✅ Masks must be worn.
✅ During the visit, we recommend to maintain the safety distance.
✅ It is not allowed to smoke in open air areas within not ensure the minimum safe distance (2 meters)**
✅ Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers have been installed at different points around the premises. Please, use them frequently.
✅ We use QR code system to order food and drink from the table (please order from your sit and minimize your bar visits).
✅ We recommend purchasing online tickets in order to reduce queues and minimize physical contact.
* As a preventive measure in case of detecting a positive case of COVID-19, we ask for the contact information from all our visitor. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
** These restrictions also apply to groups of people living together; therefore, any smoker has to the 2 meters safety distance to smoke, either from strangers or from people in their group.
IMPORTANT: Poble Espanyol takes care about the health of its visitors, that’s why we reserve the right to refuse admission in case of not complying with the recommended safety and prevention regulations.