Live, outdoor blues
Thursday nights at Poble Espanyol will, for the fourth year running, once again play host to the rhythm of live blues. With the last rays of sunlight, the nation’s most notable bands will begin to strum their opening chords: from melodic blues to more energetic rhythms you can dance to.
Thirteen small outdoor performances comprise the programme for this year. A careful selection made by Capibola Blues, Escola de Blues de Barcelona and the Barcelona Blues are sure to delight fans of good music, no matter what their age!
Every Thursday night from June to September from 9pm
- Thursday 22 June 2017: Wax & Boogie
- Thursday 29 June 2017: Marc Ferrer Trio
- Thursday 6 July 2017: Three Times Losers
- Thursday 13 July 2017: Simews Shocks
- Thursday 20 July 2017: Red Rombo
- Thursday 27 July 2017: Jimmy Barnatán & The Cocconers
- Thursday 3 August 2017: Enma Fernández Trio
- Thursday 10 August 2017: A contra Blues
- Thursday 17 August 2017: Big Mama Montse & Sister Marion & Balta Bordoy >>>CANCELLED<<<
- Thursday 24 August 2017: Chino & The Big Bet
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Sweet Marta & Johnny Big Stone
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Chef Dave & The Cooks
- Thursday 14 September 2017: A Ciegas
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission, buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
- Children under 4 and season passes: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 6,50€ at the ticket office / 5,50€ online (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Blues night and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Blues nights
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!