Live, outdoor blues
Thursday nights at Poble Espanyol will, for the fourth year running, once again play host to the rhythm of live blues. With the last rays of sunlight, the nation’s most notable bands will begin to strum their opening chords: from melodic blues to more energetic rhythms you can dance to.
Thirteen small outdoor performances comprise the programme for this year. A careful selection made by Capibola Blues, Escola de Blues de Barcelona and the Barcelona Blues are sure to delight fans of good music, no matter what their age!
Every Thursday night from June to September from 9pm
- Thursday 21 June : Wax & Boogie
- Thursday 28 June : Marc Ferrer Trio
- Thursday 5 July : Three Times Losers
- Thursday 12 July : Simews Shocks
- Thursday 19 July : Red Rombo
- Thursday 26 July : Jimmy Barnatán & The Cocconers
- Thursday 2 August : Enma Fernández Trio
- Thursday 9 August : A contra Blues
- Thursday 16 August : Big Mama Montse & Sister Marion & Rod de Ville
- Thursday 23 August : Chino & The Big Bet
- Thursday 30 August : Sweet Marta & Johnny Big Stone
- Thursday 6 September : Chef Dave & The Cooks
- Thursday 13 September : A Ciegas
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission, buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
- Children under 4 and season passes: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 6,50€ at the ticket office / 5,50€ online (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Blues night and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Blues nights
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!