Open-air live blues
For this sixth year on the run, Thursday summer nights are filled with the inspiring rhythms of the best live blues in Poble Espanyol. When the sun sets, the country's most popular bands start to play the first chords offering the most melodical blues and the most danceable styles. All of this within a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, under the trees... Can you think of a better plan for Thursday afternoons in July and August?
This year there are nine small performances making up the Blues Night programme. A careful selection of artists that, with their passion, will delight good music lovers of all ages!
The last Thursday of June and every Thursday of July and August from 9 pm:
- 27th June: Wax & Boogie
- 4th July: The Traitors (Inclosa dintre del XVIIè Festival de Blues de Barcelona)
- 11th July: The Red & The Rotten (Inclosa dintre del XVIIè Festival de Blues de Barcelona)
- 25th July: The Flat Pack
- 1st August: WOMBLUES (Big Mama Montse, Sister Marion, Sweet Marta)
- 8th August: Johnny Big Stone & The Blues Workers
- 15th August: Chino & The Big Bet + Sax Attack
- 22nd August: The Ramblers
- 29th August: Room 69
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission, buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
- Children under 12 and season passes: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 12 years old): Special price of 6,50€ at the ticket office / 5,50€ online (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Blues night and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!