The most entertaining, craziest and transgressive winter party is coming! A time of year where we can morph into any character, animal or object and unleash our wild side. During Carnival, anything goes!
Poble Espanyol’s Hivernacle space will be decorated with masks and props to celebrate the first edition of Carnaval del Cruïlla, which will take place on February 9th and 10th, starting at 8:00 pm. Two magical dates where traditions and music will share the spotlight for a memorable celebration.
And Carnival is nothing without a Carnival King or a costume contest! And what do you think about the “Taronjada” battle of orange balloons? Don’t worry, you’ll be able to find all of this and more!
Music will also have a prominent role and guests will have a great time while they get to dance the night away: on Friday to the rhythm of Shantel & Bucovina Club Orkestar and Los Mambo Jambo, while Saturday will feature The Sweet Life Society and The Slingshots. In addition, there will be entertainment on both days provided by the Ska Circus Brass Band, which fuses circus, ska and reggae, along with DJ Carnaval Rex and the speaker Frank-i-Fals.
An incredibly fun Carnival celebration in Barcelona that intends on leaving its mark on the city!
Friday 9 and Saturday 10 February 2018 from 8pm.
Friday 9th February:
- 8:45pm: Los Mambo Jambo
- 10:30pm: Shantel & Bucovina Club Orkestar
Saturday 10th February:
- 8:45pm: The Sweet Life Society
- 10:30pm: The Slingshots
And both days:
- 8:30pm: Ska Circus Brass Band
- 10pm: Ska Circus Brass Band+ speaker Frank-i-Fals
- 12:15am to 1:30am: DJ Carnestoltes Rex+ speaker Frank-i-Fals + “Taronjada” battle of orange balloons + costume contest
Rates and tickets
- 2 day pass: 35€ + overheads
- 1 day ticket (online): 20€ + overheads
- 1 day ticket (ticket office): 25€
More info and tickets: www.cruillabarcelona.com