The tropics are parallels that circle the world through the widest part of the Earth. The Tropic of Cancer is above Ecuador and the Tropic of Capricorn is below. These lines go through a lot of countries in our world with different cultures that are all united by the tropical spirit. A few animals originating from their lands are the stars of the show´s tales.
With this show, we round off a trilogy by the company that began with Telluric Tales and Ice Tales. In each of them there is a tale interpreted with sign language:
- Telluric Tales: Signs of the North America Indians
- Ice Tales: Signs of the Arctic Sami People
- Tropical: Catalan sign language
Date and time
- Sunday September 15th 2019 from 12:30 pm to 13:25 pm
- Sunday November 17th 2019 from 12:30 pm to 13:25 pm
Rates and tickets
The show is included in Poble Espanyol's general admission.
Buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!