Christmas at Poble Espanyol
When school holidays begin, a whole range of possibilities opens up for enjoying Christmas activities in Barcelona. At Poble Espanyol, we open the doors from 22 to 29 December to all those who would like to enjoy the magic and traditions of these special dates in an idyllic setting.
We all know that children try to get along better during the holidays because they know that both Santa Claus and the Three Kings are watching over them. They will be able to give their wish list and explain to Santa Claus or to Their Majesties the Three Kings of the East what they are so eagerly awaiting.
In addition to strolling through the streets full of Christmas decorations and music, you will also be able to enjoy live music performances, craftworks demonstrations, children’s and adult’s workshops, short Christmas films, a very fun family gymkhana, Tió’s garden (Catalan wood log) and two very special trees: the wishing tree, where you can hang all of your hopes and dreams for 2019, and the pacifier tree where the “grown-up” little ones can hang up their little treasure.
A unique experience for celebrating Christmas in Barcelona with the family!
- Friday 21st December 2018 from 4pm to 7pm - CANCELLED
- Saturday 22nd December 2018 from 10am to 7pm
- Sunday 23rd December 2018 from 10am to 7pm
- Monday 24th December 2018 2018 from 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday 25th December 2018 - NO CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES
- Wednesday 26th December 2018 from 10am to 2pm
- Thursday 27th December 2018 from 10am to 7pm
- Friday 28th December 2018 from 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 29th December 2018 from 10am to 7pm
- Non residents in Catalonia: General admission
- Children under 4 and season passes: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old). Accrediting document will be required
- Special price of 5,50€ online /6,50€ at the ticket office
- Family pack (2 adults + 2 children from 4-12 years): 20€ / 26€ at the ticket office
- Family pack (2 adults + 1 child from 4-12 years): 16€ / 19,50€ at the ticket office
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Christmas activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
*The online price will only be applicable if the tickets are purchased at least one day in advance. If purchased on the same day of the visit, the ticket office price will apply.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Christmas activities.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!