Christmas at Poble
Come and enjoy the school holidays at Poble Espanyol! From 21st to 29th December the doors of this emblematic enclosure will be open to celebrate the magic of Christmas.
On these dates, children will be able to deliver their Christmas list to Santa´s Grotto (from 21st to 24th December) or to Their Majesties the Three Kings of the East (from 21st to 29th December).
Magic, joy and enthusiasm will fill the streets of the Poble where there will be activities for the whole family. For adults there will be a gastronomic Christmas show with local products, pairings, an artisan beer festival, snacks with vinyls...
Children can enjoy many activities all over the enclosure such as a treasure hunt and make the Tió poo (21st and 22nd December). There will be a selection of Christmas films shown, organsied by the Andorra Kids Film Festival and a giant snowball where they can take as many photos as they like.
Wandering around the Poble you will discover other special places such as the magical world of the Tió and the forest of desires where you can hang your wishes. There will also be a dummy tree, where all the children who have become “older” can leave their dummy and make the very important step.
In addition, there will be live music and a roller disco where you can come with your skates and show off your moves on the rink! And this year, for the first time, the Euphoria show, which mixes theatre, dance, acrobacy and circus with a powerful story where children and teenagers are the stars of the show.
The best family Christmas in Barcelona is at Poble Espanyol. Come and celebrate with us!
- Saturday 21th december 2019 from 10h to 20h.
- Sunday 22th december 2019 from 10h to 20h.
- Monday 23 th december 2019 from 10h to 19h.
- Tuesday 24th december 2019 from 10h to 18h.
- Wednesday 25th december 2019 there will be not special christmas activities.
- Thursay 26th december 2019 from 10h to 14h.
- Friday 27th december 2019 from 10h to 19h.
- Saturday 28th december 2019 from 10h to 20h.
- Sunday 29th december 2019 from 10h to 20h.
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 7€ at the ticket office / 6€ online (accrediting document will be required)
- Non residents in Catalonia: General admission
- Children under 4 and season passes (annual): Free entrance
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Christmas party (one day) and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
In collaboration with