Christmas at Poble Espanyol
When school holidays begin, a whole range of possibilities opens up for enjoying Christmas activities in Barcelona. At Poble Espanyol, we open the doors to all those who would like to enjoy the magic and traditions of these special dates in an idyllic setting.
We all know that children try to get along better during the holidays because they know that both Santa Claus and the Kings are watching over them. They can give their wish list to Santa Claus (from December 21-24) or to Their Majesties the Three Kings of the East (from Dec. 26 - Jan. 5). Do you think they’ll bring you everything you asked for or will you end up with coal on January 6th?
In addition to strolling through the streets full of Christmas decorations and music, there will also be performances, craftworks demonstrations, magic, cooking and crafts children’s workshops, animated films, a hilarious family gymkhana with themed characters from different parts of the country and two very special trees: the wish tree, where you can hang all of your hopes and dreams, and the pacifier tree where the “grownup” little ones can hang up their little treasure.
A unique experience for celebrating Christmas in Barcelona with kids!
Official radio station:
From December 21 2017 to January 5 2018:
- December 21, 22, 23 2017: from 11am to 7pm
- December 24 2017: from 11am to 4pm
- December 25 2017: there will be no special Christmas activities
- December 26 2017: from 11am to 2pm
- December 27, 28, 29, 30 2017: from 11am to 7pm
- December 2017: from 11am to 4pm
- January 1 2018: there will be no special Christmas activities
- January 2, 3, 4 2018: from 11am to 7pm
- January 5 de 2018: from 11am to 4pm
- Non residents in Catalonia: General admission
- Children under 4 and season passes: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old). Accrediting document will be required
- Special price of 5,50€ online /6,50€ at the ticket office
- Family pack (2 adults + 2 children from 4-12 years): 20€
- Family pack (2 adults + 1 child from 4-12 years): 16€
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Christmas activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Christmas activities.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!