Good music is always welcome, and Poble Espanyol is fortunate to receive many school or professional bands from different parts of Europe who visit us every year and take advantage of their visit to the city to share their art with our visitors.
So while you stroll through the complex, you can listen to many different types of musical performances that include classical, modern, pop, gospel, film scores or even regional music!
A series of musical performances staged in an ideal outdoor setting, for the enjoyment of all our visitors.
- Friday April 13th 2018 from 11am to 1pm: The Music Makers (United Kingdom) - Popular music
- Wednesday April 18th 2018 from 4pm to 6pm: Guilford Institute (United States) – Symphony orchestra
- Monday May 21st 2018 from 12pm to 1pm: Stadmusik Schwenningen (Germany) - Modern music
- Monday May 28th 2018 from 12pm to 1pm: Spielmannszug Esselbach (Germany)
- Thursday June 21st 2018 from 11am to 12pm: Youth Music Abroad (United States) - Modern, jazz, classic music
- Friday July 20th from 11am to 12pm: Esher CE High School (United Kingdom) - Popular Music, pop and film soundtracks
- Sunday October 21st 2018 from 11am to 12pm: Harmony (United Kingdom) - Secular choir
These performances will be held in Plaça Major, except at times when, due to private functions organised in this square, they must be held elsewhere, such as in Plaça Aragonesa or Plaça Baluard.
The activity is included in the Poble Espanyol general admission. Buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!