The fourth edition of Be prog! My friend returns to the place that saw it born and grow, Poble Espanyol, gathering once again the best progressive rock and metal bands in the world.
Although since 2014 artists such as Opeth, Steven Wilson, Anathema, Devin Townsend, TesseracT, The Pineapple Thief, Magma, Agent Fresco, Camel, Meshuggah, Katatonia, Riverside, Ihsahn and Alcest have performed on its stage, this edition will be headlined by Jethro Tull and Marillion. They will be accompanied by the Norwegians Ulver, Anathema, Animals As Leaders, Mike Portnoy’s Shattered Fortress and Caligula’s Horse as well as Devin Townsend Project, Leprous and Jardín de la Croix providing national representation.
Make sure you note the date of the only progressive festival in the country in your diaries.
30th June and 1st July 2017 from 4:30pm to 2am
Friday 30th June:
- 5:15 – 6pm: Caligula’s Horse
- 6:30 – 7:40pm: Animals as Leaders
- 8:10 – 9:50pm: Mike Portnoy – Shattered Fortress
- 10:20pm – 00:20am: Marillion
- 00:50 – 2am: Ulver
Saturday 1st July:
- 5:15 – 16pm: Jardín de la Croix
- 6:30 – 8pm: Devin Townsend Project
- 8:30pm – 10pm: Anathema
- 10:30pm – 00:10am: Jethro Tull
- 00:40 – 2am: Leprous
Rates and tickets
- One day ticket: 80€ + overheads
- 2 day pass (30th and 1st): 130€ + overheads
- Ticket office: 140€ + overheads
Tickets on sale at Ticketmaster