The good weather brings the most entertaining of spring festivals to Poble Espanyol: the Biergarten – Beer Festival returns for the 4th year running from April 28th to May 1st and from May 5th to May 7th.
Once again, the Main Square of the complex will become a typical German Biergarten with a large terrace, where beer lovers can try different varieties and taste the most popular gastronomic specialties.
And that’s not all! We have designed an extensive programme of activities for all types of public: amusing competitions (lifting beer pitchers and hotdog competitions), a DJ and live music, workshops for all ages, activities for children, draws, gifts and many surprises!
- Friday April 28th 2017 from 6pm to 2am
- Saturday April 29th 2017 from 12pm to 2am
- Sunday April 30th 2017 from 12pm to 2am
- Monday May 1st 2017 from 12pm to 9pm
- Friday May 5th 2017 from 6pm to 2am
- Saturday May 6th 2017 from 12pm to 2am
- Sunday May 7th 2017 from 12pm to 9pm
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in General admission. Buy your tickets in advance and get a 10% discount
- Residents in Catalonia: Free entrance
- Children under 4 and season passes : Free entrance
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Festival activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
Reserva your menu anddo not queue!
- Frankfurt Menu: 1 frankfurt or bratwurst or pikanwurst + 1 serving of french fries + 1L beer - 12,50€
- Knuckle Menu: Knuckle + 1 serving of french fries + 1/2L of Wasteiner - 14€
The reservation will be only valid for the stated date and hour