Brunch -in the City
The Plaça Major of Poble Espanyol is once again a venue of reference for electronic music in Barcelona. Brunch -in the City is an open-air event that offers a fantastic atmosphere, a wide range of dishes for the most discerning palates, and of course, the best electronic music played by the most prestigious national and international DJs.
The event starts before lunch and ends at nightfall, which means that you can take part in it at the weekend with friends and family who are local or passing through, and want to spend an enjoyable day.
Petit Brunch is an event for young and old that not only offers a series of fixed activities such as trampolines, table football, skateboarding, inflatables, snooker, a mini corner, sports, zorb ball (new attraction), air hockey, a racing circuit (new attraction) and a DJ workshop, but a children’s programme with other alternating activities such as chef, drawing, painting and theatrical workshops, among others.
Sitting on your sofa on Sundays is forbidden!
From 12 pm to 10pm at the Main Square of Poble Espanyol
- Sunday March 12: Maceo Plex + Joy Orbison + Dekmantel Soundsystem
- Sunday March 26: Mind Against + Max Cooper Live + Kiasmos Dj Set + Del Corral
- Sunday April 9: Michael Mayer b2b Patrice Bäumel + The Field live + Matías Aguayo + Fango
- Sunday April 23: Tama Sumo + Bedouin + El Guincho + Nico Stojan
- Sunday May 14: Jennifer Cardini b2b Roman Flügel + Red Axes feat Abrão + Borusiade
- Sunday May 28: Black Cofee + Jeremy Underground + Render b2b Veski b2b Vertical (Mk Ultra)
- Sunday June 11: Motor City Drum Ensemble + Peggy Gou + Ruzztic
- Sunday December 17: DJ Zero + Lancaster + Martin Buttrich + Cuartero + ANNA + Paul Ritch + Dubfire
From 11 to 20€.
Tickets on barcelona.brunch-in.com
General admission to Poble Espanyol does not include access to this event, but visitors can participate in the Petit Brunch children’s activities until 4.30pm.