On weekends from October 23rd to November 21st and the 1st of november, Poble Espanyol will be the scariest (and funniest) place in Barcelona ... Halloween is back!
Children and adults will be able to walk the streets of the Poble Espanyol, decorated especially for the occasion and inhabited by some scary characters, and enjoy various activities:
- The essential and hilarious costume contest.
- Family shows with a special theme
- A terrifying inflatable where you can jump non-stop
- A cemetery where the most daring of you will have to walk among millenary tombs (go carefully and quietly ... maybe a dead person will wake up and scare you!)
- Photocalls for you to take home a special souvenir.
- Themed handicraft workshops run by artisans
- And many surprises!
And, of course ... in the most fun family Halloween in Barcelona can not miss ... the tunnel of terror! Do you like to be scared? Are you daring and not afraid of anything? Make an appointment in advance and dare to take a tour full of scares!
In addition, those of you who are more of La Castañada ... you will also find places where you can buy chestnuts, sweet potatoes and the autumn delicacies that you love so much!
But that's not all! You can also take a stroll through the streets and squares of the Poble, slide down the giant slides, visit the Fran Daurel Museum, immerse yourself in the audiovisual installations and have a drink in the bars and restaurants on the site.
The family Halloween party in Barcelona awaits you. Dress up as witches or warlocks, zombies, demons, skulls or your favorite scary characters and come and have a great time with family or friends!
All organized with capacity control and security measures in force that the current situation requires.
Time and Date
- Saturday October 23rd from 10h to 19h
- Sunday October 24th from 10am to 7pm
- Saturday October 30th from 10am to 7pm
- Sunday October 31st from 10am to 7pm
- Monday November 1st from 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 6th November from 10am to 7pm
- Sunday 7th November from 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 13th November from 10am to 7pm
- Sunday 14th November from 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 20th November from 10h to 19h
- Sunday 21st November from 10am to 7pm
Prices and ticket sales
Includes entrance to Poble Espanyol. You can enjoy the activities from 10am to 7pm.
- Adult/Child = 9€ in advance online / 10€ same day online or at the ticket office.
- Pack 3 people = 25,50€ in advance online / 28,50€ same day online or at the ticket office.
- Pack 4 people = 34€ advance online / 38€ same day online or box office
HALLOWEEN TICKET + TUNNEL OF TERROR:
Includes entrance to the Poble Espanyol You can enjoy the Halloween activities from 10am to 7pm, but you have to book in advance to enter the tunnel of terror.
- Adult/Child = 11€ online in advance / 12€ same day online
- Pack 3 persons = 31,50€ advance online / 34,50€ same day online
- Pack 4 persons = 42€ advance online / 46€ same day online
At the box office you will be able to buy the Halloween ticket and you will be given the option to pay a supplement of 2€ to enter the tunnel of terror as long as there are appointments available at that time.
COVID-19: Safety and hygiene protocol
✅ We have reduced the capacity according to current regulations.
✅ We do the registration of the personal data to all our visitors *
✅ We have increased cleaning and disinfection protocols in our facilities.
✅ Masks must be worn.
✅ During the visit, we recommend to maintain the safety distance.
✅ Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers have been installed at different points around the premises. Please, use them frequently.
✅ We recommend purchasing online tickets in order to reduce queues and minimize physical contact.
* As a preventive measure in case of detecting a positive case of COVID-19, we ask for the contact information from all our visitor. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
IMPORTANT: Poble Espanyol takes care about the health of its visitors, that’s why we reserve the right to refuse admission in case of not complying with the recommended safety and prevention regulations.