Let's Snow BCN, the Ski and Mountain Sports Festival
If you are fond of skiing and mountain sports, then you’re in for a treat! Poble Espanyol will be organising the Let's Snow BCN festival from 11 - 13 November, a meeting point of 42,000 square metres where you can enjoy mountain sports without leaving the city.
Those who come to Let's Snow BCN will find a huge exhibition area in which to discover the latest products from the ski sector. Here you can purchase your seasonal ski passes, new tourist products and see the latest ski gear and clothes.
In addition, Let's Snow BCN will be organising different activities to allow the young and the old to spend an unusual family day at Poble Espanyol, with many amusing proposals: a rock climbing wall and zip line,, an après ski area, an ice rink, mushing (sleds pulled by dogs) and rollerblade skiing, among others.
After taking part in all these activities, enjoy our gastronomic fair where you can try typical mountain dishes and products and participate in a wide selection of gastronomic workshops.
*All activities are included in general admission except La Ruta de las Tapas (Tapas route)
- Friday11th November 2016 from 10am to 8pm
- Saturday12th November 2016 from 10am to 8pm
- Sunday13th November 2016 from 10am to 8pm
- Residents in Catalonia: Special price. Adults 6€ at the ticket office / 5€ online. Children (from 4 to 12 years old) 5€ at the ticket office / 4€ online (accrediting document will be required)
- Non residents in Catalonia: General admission
- Children under 4 and season passes (annual and autumn/winter): Free entrance
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Let's Snow Festival and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Let's Snow activities!
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!