Christmas at Poble Espanyol - The Three Kings
From December 23 2016 to January 5 2017, Poble Espanyol will continue to be immersed in the most traditional Christmas atmosphere offering proposals for the whole family. Children will have the chance to meet and hand in the letter to the Three Kings in their Magical World, leave a message in the Wishing Tree and the little ones can hang their pacifiers in a magic tree.
Moreover, during Christmas at Poble Espanyol there will be lots of workshops (magic, king key-ring, magic tree, candle and christmas balls), puppets show, gymkhana all through the enclosure, children's play area, a Playmobil® Christmas diorama and music and dance performances:
- December 23 2016 at 4:30pm and 5:30pm: Jorge Fernández-Hidalgo Estudi de dansa
- December 27 2016 at 5pm: A little note - Modern music choir
- December 28 2016 at 12:30pm: Company & Company - Dance school
- January 4 2017 at 5pm: Xmas swing
- January 4 2017 at 12pm and 1pm: Roller skating
From 23 December 2016 to 5 January 2017: from 11am to 6pm
- There will be no special Christmas activities on the December 25 and January 1. The enclosure will open on December25 from 9am to 2pm and January 1 from 1pm to 12am
- December 24, 26 and 31 2016: from 11am to 3pm
- January 5 2017: from 11am to 4pm
***BECAUSE OF THE NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY THE ACTIVITIES PROGRAM MAY CHANGE ON DECEMBER 31 AND JANUARY 2***
- Non residents in Catalonia: General admission
- Children under 4 and season passes (annual and autumn/winter): Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 6€ at the ticket office / 5€ online (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Christmas activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Christmas activities.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!