Live blues music under the stars
Wednesdays summer nights are filled in Poble Espanyol with the inspiring rhythms of the best blues. When the sun goes down, the most prominent bands on the national scene begin to play the first chords to offer from the most melodic blues to the most danceable styles. Everything in a pleasant and quiet environment, under the trees ... Can you think of a better plan for the sunsets on Wednesdays in July and August?
This year there are eight small-scale performances that make up the Blues Nights program, a careful selection of artists who will delight lovers of good music of all ages.
- Wednesday June 30th 2021 : The Blue Hot Jellies (festa prèvia del 19è Festival de Blues de Barcelona)
- Wednesday July 14th 2021: Albert Bello&Dani Pérez Quartet
- Wednesday July 21st 2021: Poyo Moya Trio with Carla Sunday
- Wednesday July 28th 2021: Wax & Boogie
- Wednesday August 4th 2021: Morata, Sorolla & Talavera
- Wednesday August 11th 2021: Sweet Marta & The Blues Shakers
- Wednesday August 18th 2021: Pez Rojo
- Wednesday August 25th 2021: Cheap Bliss
Door opening > 8:30 pm
Concert: > 9:15 pm
Rates and tickets
NON-RESIDENTS IN CATALONIA:
Included in Poble Espanyol's general ticket
RESIDENTS IN CATALONIA:
COVID-19: Safety and hygiene protocol
✅ We have reduced the capacity according to current regulations.
✅ We do the registration of the personal data to all our visitors *
✅ We have increased cleaning and disinfection protocols in our facilities.
✅ Masks must be worn.
✅ During the visit, we recommend to maintain the safety distance.
✅ Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers have been installed at different points around the premises. Please, use them frequently.
✅ We recommend purchasing online tickets in order to reduce queues and minimize physical contact.
* As a preventive measure in case of detecting a positive case of COVID-19, we ask for the contact information from all our visitor. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
IMPORTANT: Poble Espanyol takes care about the health of its visitors, that’s why we reserve the right to refuse admission in case of not complying with the recommended safety and prevention regulations.