With the arrival of the good weather, Poble Espanyol will again be the setting chosen for a huge spring party during Easter Week! The 2nd edition of De Flor en Flor, the Flower and Garden Festival of Barcelona, will fill its streets and squares with flowers, plants, colours, scents and many other activities for the entire family to enjoy:
- 18 floral arrangements in different venues
- Exhibition of roses, orchids and bonsais
- Workshops: urban gardens, bulbs, floral art, Japanese moss balls, orchids, bonsais and tillandsias
- Live music
- Quick paint contest for children and adults
- Exhibition of watercolour paintings with floral themes
A leisure alternative during the Easter holidays in which to participate in this unique event in the heart of the city.
From Thursday April 13 to Monday 17 April 2017 from 11am to 7pm
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in General admission. Buy your tickets in advance and get a 10% discount
- Children under 4 and season passes : Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 7€ at the ticket office / 5€ online* (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Festival activities and for visiting Poble Espanyol
* The online rate only applies to tickets purchased at least one day beforehand. In the event of purchasing the ticket on the day of the visit, the ticket office rate will be applied.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the De Flor en Flor activities.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!