The best in fantasy film arrives at the Poble Espanyol for the first time thanks to the Catalonia International Fantastic Film Festival, with the Sitges Festival, the world's first of its kind. If you are a movie buff and a lover of new technologies applied to cinema and audiovisual production, then Wednesday evenings throughout August at the Poble Espanyol are made for you.
Several films that have taken part in Sitges contests come to Barcelona this summer, to the heart of Montjuïc, in idyllic surroundings, beneath the stars and free of traffic. A unique opportunity to enjoy true masterpieces in the great outdoors!
** Projected in original version subtitled in Spanish**
Every Wednesday of August from 9pm
- Wednesday 1 August: Los sin nombre - Jaume Balagueró
- Wednesday 8 August: La autopsia de Jane Doe - André Øvredal
- Wednesday 15 August: La Invitación - Karyn Kusama
- Wednesday 22 August: Train to Busan - Yeon Sangre-lo
- Wednesday 29 August: La chica que saltaba a través del tiempo - Mamoru Hosoda
- Residents in Catalonia (from 12 years old):
- Special price of 9€ at the ticket office / 7€ online (accrediting document will be required)
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission, buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
- Children under 12 and season passes: Free entrance
- The entrance tickets are valid both for the Blues night and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy Summer Nights activities.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!