After the new Welcome Area we opened in August, it’s now time to take a step further and open Feeling Spain to the public, a project on which we have been working for many months and which we are proud to present to you.
Feeling Spain comprises 5 immersive areas that allow visitors to discover the diversity and richness of Spain with all their senses, through landscapes, culture, customs and traditions and gastronomy from different parts of the territory:
- Camí de Santiago (Grades de Santiago): the Way, the pilgrims, nature, the sound of bagpipes and the cathedral.
- Mediterrani (pl. de la Font): beaches and coves, lush forests, Gaudí, sun, cava and paella.
- Sud (c/ Bulas): joy, Flamenco, salmorejo, ham and the scent of orange blossom.
- Centre (Baixada de Cervantes):La Mancha and Don Quixote, the windmills, mediaeval castles, the arid plateau and corn fields.
- Nord (c/ Príncipe Viana): lush green landscapes, rain, wind, fishermen and gastronomy.
The areas are located at different points of the complex and entrance is included in the general Poble Espanyol admission price.
Enjoy the journey!