Halloween Party 2018
For the weekend of the 27th and 28th of October, the Poble shall be turned into the perfect place to celebrate one of autumn’s most terrifying, popular and fun traditions ... Over these two days, adults and children alike will be able to enjoy Halloween in Barcelona from 11 in the morning until late in the afternoon!
Scares for all those who attend with terrifying decorations and spooky characters in a traffic-free environment. Several corners of the Poble will feature activities and workshops for children: a space for drawing, a spooky obstacle course, two haunted tunnels suitable for different ages , scary storytellers and... a film screening!
Andorra Kids’ Film Festival
Throughout the day you can enjoy a great program of family cinema of Andorra Kids' Film Festival, a festival of cinema, music and contemporary culture, conceived for a generation of parents who want to share with the children a way of living free time. The recommended age of projections is between 2 and 12 years.
Dress up as wizards or witches, zombies, demons, mummies, skeletons or your favourite scary characters and come to the spookiest party of the year with family or friends. You’re sure to be in for a fright!
Dates and hours
- Saturday 27 October 2018 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 28 October 2018 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Rates and tickets
Tickets allow access to both the Halloween Party and the rest of the Poble Espanyol enclosure.
- Residents in Catalonia (4 years and over): €5 online* (€6 at ticket office)
- Pack 2 adults + 2 children: 16€ online (€20 at ticket office)
- Pack 2 adults + 1 child: 12,50€ online (€15 at ticket office)
- Non-residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission, buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
- Under 4s and members: Free entry
*The online price will only be applicable if the tickets are purchased at least one day in advance. If purchased on the same day of the visit, the ticket office price will apply.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!