Halloween is coming from 1 to 3 November to Poble Espanyol, the most terrifying place in Barcelona! Children and adults alike will have the opportunity to walk the streets of Poble Espanyol, with the most terrifying decorations where there are several activities to be enjoyed: a treasure hunt with monstrous challenges, scary costume contest, a fantastic terror tunnel, storytelling and horror face painting... and many surprises!
Furthermore, you can relax and enjoy the delicious food offered by the various food trucks and you can take a look at the Plaza´s stands, full of toys and stories for the little ones.
Dress up as witches or sorcerers, zombies, demons, mummies, skulls or your favourite terrifying characters and come to the spookiest party of the year with family or friends. You will definitely have a scary time!
- Friday 1st Novembrer 2019 from 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Saturday 2nd Novembrer 2019 from 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Sunday 3rd Novembrer 2019 from 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 7€ at the ticket office / 6€ online (accrediting document will be required)
- Non residents in Catalonia: General admission
- Children under 4 and season passes (annual): Free entrance
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Halloween party (one day) and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Halloween Party activities.
Buy your ticket online and save time and money!