Enjoy a unique show where imagination, laughter and emotion are the real stars! All without words, and with only the power of gestures and pantomime, JAM brings us what has been his most personal creation until now.
A comfortable life or a dream life? Get out of your comfort zone, put the monotony and routine to one side and fight for your dreams, because the chance to achieve them is what gives life purpose. Don't let the fear of failure stop you! Think, believe and dare.
Recommended age: From 3 years old
JAM manages to convey this dilemma in an endearing, funny and charming way. A physical humour show for everyone, with a personal style all of its own, inspired by traditional clowns and street artists.
Next Sunday, November 4, come to the Village and dare to dream!
After years working in various theatre companies, in 2010 Jaume Jové Martí decided to launch a solo project by the name of JAM, basing the work on clowns and street theatre.
JAM has had a long professional career, with a diploma in teaching special education, and trained in circus, clown comedy and acting, among other things. He has performed in several festivals and has received numerous recognitions:
- A finalist for the Gauklerfest festival in Koblenz (Germany) with the Mêtre show.
- Best show at the Ansan Street Festival in Korea with Humortal.
- Pomo de Oro, first Jury Prize at the Senseportes street theatre festival with the Minute show.
- Best actor at the New York short film festival, with the short film Pantomime, in the role of Tico.
- Best actor at the Salzburg short film festival, with the short film Pantomime, playing the role of Tico.
Date and hour
- Sunday 4 November 2018 from 12:30pm to 1:30 pm (60 minutes)
- Sunday 16 December 2018 from 12:30pm to 1:30pm (60 minutes)
Rates and tickets
The show is included in Poble Espanyol's general admission. Buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!