During the first weekend in November, Poble Espanyol will be full of marquees, coats of arms, suits of armour and typical characters from the Middle Ages. The third edition of the Medieval Fair arrives on the 3, 4 and 5 November with numerous activities, shows and workshops that will surprise both young and old.
The varied programme includes a medieval market, typical attractions from the medieval period, such as a Ferris wheel and carrousel, scribing workshops (a good option to not only learn about writing from this period but also about the history of Barcelona) and a knights school where boys and girls can try shooting a bow and arrow, rings, galloping races and other activities to put their skill and precision to the test.
There will also be plenty of shows that will take place at different times, such as the circus performer who plays with fire, or the frequent appearances of knights in the market, as well as musicians who will enliven the fair with instruments from the period, such as the gralla and the tarota.
Another main attraction at the third Medieval Fair in Poble Espanyol will be the food on offer. In this sense, visitors will also be able to travel through time. The hungriest stomachs will be able to enjoy a meal from a typical medieval tavern or from various food stalls.
- Friday 3th november 2017 from 6pm to 11pm
- Dissabte 4th november 2017 from 11am to 11pm
- Diumenge 5th november 2017 from 11am to 10pm
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission
- Children under 4 and annual season pass: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 6€ at the ticket office / 5€ online (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Medieval Fair and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Medieval Fair activities.
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!