Minimusic is back at Poble Espanyol on Sunday 19th May with a fantastic lineup and lots of activities for kids aged 0-12 to have a great day!
Music everywhere, fun, discovery and a great atmosphere are the focus of this festival which aims to give boys and girls musical experiences (maybe even their first ever!), including live concerts from renowned bands and artists that have been specially tailored to excite and entertain both adults and children alike. This year the lineup is headed by none other than Mishima, Maika Makovski, Reggae Per Xics, Azucarillo Kings and Las Auténticas.
In addition to live music, the festival includes the new family show from Marc Parrot & Eva Armisén, Tinc un paper, a project which started off as a book and CD set which has subsequently given rise to this musical that revolves around teamwork. Marc will sing and Eva will accompany him with live illustrations. A show full of music and painting at which you’ll have to keep your wits about you!
What’s more, you can show off your skating moves at the Poble Espanyol roller disco tent and you can also learn about scratch, breakbeat, and how to spice up a session at a workshop from Pioneer DJ Kids...and much, much more!
Remember, families! 19th May is the day for you all to rock the festival together. Don’t miss out!
Saturday 19 May 2019 from 11 am to 18:30 pm
Preus i venda d'entrades
- Under 3: 5€ (+management expenses)
- General ticket (from 3 years onwards): 18€ (+management expenses)
- 2 people pass (from 3 years onwards) : 34€ (+management expenses) -Advanced sales only-
- 3 people pass(from 3 years onwards) : 50€ (+management expenses) -Advanced sales only-
- 4 people pass (from 3 years onwards) : 65€ (+management expenses) -Advanced sales only-
* General admission to Poble Espanyol does not include access to this event.