Live, outdoor blues
Thursday nights at Poble Espanyol will, for the fifth year running, once again play host to the rhythm of live blues. With the last rays of sunlight, the nation’s most notable bands will begin to strum their opening chords: from melodic blues to more energetic rhythms you can dance to.
Fifteen small outdoor performances comprise the programme for this year. A careful selection made by Capibola Blues, Escola de Blues de Barcelona and the Barcelona Blues are sure to delight fans of good music, no matter what their age!
Every Thursday night from June to September from 9pm
- Thursday 21 June: The Flat Pack
- Thursday 28 June: Johnny Big Stone & The Blues Workers
- Thursday 5 July: Red Rombo
- Thursday 12 July: Chino Swingslide & Víctor Puertas
- Thursday 19 July: Alex Zayas Trio
- Thursday 26 July: Paquito Blues Band
- Thursday 2 August: Big Mama Montse & Sister Marion & Balta Bordoy
- Thursday 9 August: A contra Blues
- Thursday 16 August: Sweet Marta & The Blues Sharkers
- Thursday 23 August: Chino & The Big Bet
- Thursday 30 August: Tòfol Martínez Blues Band
- Thursday 6 September: Wax & Boogie
- Thursday 13 September: The Ramblers
- Thursday 20 September: Big Dani Pérez & Marc Ferrer Trio
- Thursday 27 September: The Suitcase Brothers
- Non residents in Catalonia: Included in general admission, buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount!
- Children under 4 and season passes: Free entrance
- Residents in Catalonia (from 4 years old): Special price of 6,50€ at the ticket office / 5,50€ online (accrediting document will be required)
The entrance tickets are valid both for the Blues night and for visiting Poble Espanyol.
Visit Poble Espanyol and enjoy the Blues nights
Buy your tickets online and save time and money!