On Friday 12th and Saturday 13th October Poble Espanyol will become the most terrifying place in Barcelona... Come, immerse yourself in a town invaded by zombies and fight to survive!
After more than 40 editions, Survival Zombie has become a phenomenon. The key lies in maximum realism, as no expense is spared. They have a team of specialized make-up artists that make the zombies really scary!
In every corner, the actors will act out an apocalyptic scene and the participants will have to fight with the "good guys" and beat the "bad guys". If, during the course of the game you, the participants, are hunted by the zombies, you will have the possibility of taking on their role to experience from the other side and thus, what it means to be the living dead.
The most ingenious person or whoever runs the most won’t win, it’ll be whoever knows how to have fun and go deep into this exciting and terrifying world of fiction!
Be brave, come to Poble Espanyol and become the star of your own film!
Those older than 10 can participate in this edition.
- From 10 to 13: It is mandatory to bring the authorization signed by the parent/legal guardian and a photocopy of the ID of the signatory and that the child is accompanied by a person of legal age who shall be responsible for the child throughout the entire event.
- If the player is between 14 and 17, it will be an indispensable requirement to bring the authorization signed by his/her parent/legal guardian, along with a photocopy of the ID of the adult signatory.
Dates and hours
- Friday 12 october from 23 p.m to 5 a.m
- Saturday 13 october from 23 p.m to 5 a.m
Rates and tickets
- TICKET OFFICE:
- ESPECIAL PRICE: 30€
- THE DAY OF THE EVENT: 34,90
- ONLINE: More information and tickets